Re: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] pango-20021128b

From: degrenier
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] pango-20021128b
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 17:54:22 +0100 (CET)

En réponse à Oliver Heering <address@hidden>:

> Hi degrenier,
>
> On Thursday, November 28, 2002 you wrote:
>
> > Does it also works if you only remove the "client_md4=..."
> > in the downloads.ini file ?
>
> It starts up properly if you just remove the client_md4
line from
> downloads.ini. ! :-))
>
> So it has to be an error in the new md4 computation. Hopes
this gets
> fixed soon. (but i bet it will!) :)

Here is what I suspect:
 - if the option doesn't exist, then an md4 is created, but
the option_hook is not called, so it's okay
 - if the option exists, option_hooks is called and does a
"=:=", which calls option_hooks, and it loops again and
again. So the hook should be a conditional statment that
only modify the value if it was not correct according to the
new signature.

I'm sorry, I can't test anything now because I'm not at
home. But if I'm right, it will be easy to fix.

-- Thomas.