Re: [Mldonkey-users] User Management in 2.03

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] User Management in 2.03
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:11:43 +0100

MLdonkey wrote...
> I think that, contrary to the virtual world, the default in real life
> for the "trust other people" option should be true. Otherwise, it
> means you are watching the TV and particularly the news too much...

IMO the default should be false....and if you want to set it to true
you should be asked 10 times if you really want to do this....and then
the option should go back to false after a few minutes... ;]

call me paranoid but imagine your daughters face when the cops seize
your computers and put you in jail....

on the net you cant be paranoid enough - everybody here should know
that you can be tracked down....and this is not a computer game