monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] Re: Please have a look at the odm.for-mtn-1.0 bran

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] Re: Please have a look at the odm.for-mtn-1.0 branch
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:26:55 +0100

I reviewed your changes but not yet built from source.  Here are my
remarks:

* monotone.pdf should not be gzipped.  Please use dh_compress --exclude=*.pdf

Reason: PDF contains zipped data already; gzipping gives no or marginal
space savings and makes it unnecessarily difficult for users to view the
doc.

* The package monotone should not depend on perl or python just because
  some contributed scripts do; use Recommends: instead.

I have added a cert 'reviewed-by' to the last revision that I reviewed,
db9f1e1db2e0abf0fc430cf44e3f029bb44128b4.

--
Ludovic Brenta.