monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] Re: Please have a look at the odm.for-mtn-1.0 bran

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] Re: Please have a look at the odm.for-mtn-1.0 branch
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 00:16:54 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:26:55 +0100, Ludovic Brenta
<address@hidden> said:

ludovic> I reviewed your changes but not yet built from source.  Here are my
ludovic> remarks:
ludovic>
ludovic> * monotone.pdf should not be gzipped.  Please use dh_compress
--exclude=*.pdf

Check.

ludovic> * The package monotone should not depend on perl or python
ludovic>   just because some contributed scripts do; use Recommends:
ludovic>   instead.

Actually, experiments showed that those dependencies aren't needed at
all.

Both changes made in the same revision: c09c9bb055a27548b83c151f746bdb4787b62b42

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/