Re: [Monotone-devel] 0.17 "release candidate", last call for bugs...

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] 0.17 "release candidate", last call for bugs...
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:20:06 +0100

Jon Bright wrote:

For anyone desperately eager to try this out on Win32, I've uploaded a build to http://discord.ensued.net/monotone.exe

It passes all unit tests and integration checks and is generally much better than the 0.16 Win32 build.

...but I realised it had a dependency on libiconv-2.dll, so I've removed it. And replaced it with a shiny installer:

http://discord.ensued.net/monotone-setup.exe

This has the advantage of being 3MB smaller, including the documentation and offering to init a DB, generate a key and view the docs for you.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.