Re: [Monotone-devel] 0.17 "release candidate", last call for bugs...

From: Emile Snyder
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] 0.17 "release candidate", last call for bugs...
Date: 08 Mar 2005 07:52:01 -0800

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 07:44, Jon Bright wrote:
> > On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 19:49, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> > Has a sourceforge project for monotone been considered in order to have
> > access to the compile farm?  There's build servers available running

> This could maybe be worth considering once Christof's CVS sync stuff is
> working nicely.  I don't think we're going to persuade the sourceforge
> people to switch to (or even add the possibility of) using monotone for
> source control :-)

Heh, no probably not.  But I wasn't thinking you'd want the sf page to
become the main monotone home.  You could just scp the tarballs you want
to build to the compile farm and crunch away.  I think that's what all
projects have to do anyway; I don't believe they let you do CVS
checkouts from the build machines.

-emile

Q. What's the difference between Batman and Bill Gates? A. When Batman
fought the Penguin, he won.