Re: [Monotone-devel] 0.17 "release candidate", last call for bugs...

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] 0.17 "release candidate", last call for bugs...
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:59:55 +0100

Emile Snyder wrote:

Heh, no probably not.  But I wasn't thinking you'd want the sf page to
become the main monotone home.  You could just scp the tarballs you want
to build to the compile farm and crunch away.  I think that's what all
projects have to do anyway; I don't believe they let you do CVS
checkouts from the build machines.

Ah, ok. I'd pretty much assumed the build machines would take the sourceforge CVS repos as their source. In that case, it might be more interesting.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.