Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone.ca can now be used as a server

From: Daniel Carosone
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone.ca can now be used as a server
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:34:19 +1000

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 09:35:29AM +0200, Richard Levitte wrote:
> In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:22:04 +0200, Thomas
> Moschny <address@hidden> said:
>
> thomas.moschny> > For monotone.ca, that would be me.  As it is, it's
> currently up to
> thomas.moschny> > each server admin.
> thomas.moschny>
> thomas.moschny> As it is the /public/ key, would there be concerns against
> posting it here?
>
> No, none whatsoever.

No confidentiality concerns over publishing it, but there may very
clearly be integrity concerns over a relying party using such a key
for various purposes, like granting access to the server.

Just nitpicking against the overly strong 'none whatsoever' comment,
but it's rather important to keep such nits in mind.

--
Dan.