Re: [Monotone-devel] "memory access violation" in win32 0.42 when cancel

From: Markus Wanner
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] "memory access violation" in win32 0.42 when canceling blocked `mtn diff --external` using Ctrl+C
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 10:01:52 +0100

Hi,

Daniel Atallah wrote:
> c:\Program Files\monotone\mtn.exe: fatal: memory access violation
> this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.
> please send this error message, the output of 'c:\Program
> Files\monotone\mtn.exe
>  version --full',
> and a description of what you were doing to address@hidden

Hm.. I get similar errors on Gentoo Hardenen during unit tests. Might
not be related at all, but I'm still wondering where these come from.

> Clearly this isn't a major problem, but I figured I should report it.

Thanks for your report. Did you (or anybody else on MinGW) run the test
suite for 0.42?

<rant> I'm trying to get MinGW installed, but Windoze is so damn
uncomfortable! </rant>

Regards

Markus Wanner