automate lua test failure Was: [Monotone-devel] "memory access violation

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: automate lua test failure Was: [Monotone-devel] "memory access violation" in win32 0.42 when canceling blocked `mtn diff --external` using Ctrl+C
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 12:58:08 +0100

Zbigniew Zagórski schrieb:
> Yep, i've ran test suite before publishing binaries. There were no ...
> err,  almost no failures.
> At least no significant ones.
>
> Failures:
>    util_mtnopt       because windows doesn't have "/bin/sh" usually installed
>    automate_lua  because "3.4" on polish locale is "3,4" grrr

The last failure is intersting. I had exactly the same problem during
the development (because also in the German locale lua converts the dot
to the [correct] comma), but I could fix it by using another way to
convert numbers to strings.

Could you please verify that you get under your locale the same output?

$ lua
Lua 5.1.2  Copyright (C) 1994-2007 Lua.org, PUC-Rio
> print(tostring(3.1))
3.1

Thanks,
Thomas.