Re: [Monotone-devel] "memory access violation" in win32 0.42 when cancel

From: Marcin W. Dąbrowski
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] "memory access violation" in win32 0.42 when canceling blocked `mtn diff --external` using Ctrl+C
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 14:58:44 +0100

Hi all.

>> Can you reproduce what the OP reported?
> Unfortunately no (and yes ... see the end)

+1 from here.

And maybe some additional comment. I'm having this behaviour
on 0.41 as well, and in every situation involving Ctrl-C.

Example:

C:\tmp\mtn>mtn log
C:\usr\bin\mtn.exe: fatal: memory access violation
this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.
please send this error message, the output of 'C:\usr\bin\mtn.exe version
--full',
and a description of what you were doing to address@hidden

And another: