monotone-users

Re: [Monotone-users] Getting the sourece code for the latest monotone?

From: Thomas Moschny
Subject: Re: [Monotone-users] Getting the sourece code for the latest monotone?
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 23:17:12 +0200

Am Fri, 08 Oct 2010 20:11:07 +0900 (JST)
schrieb Masatake YAMATO <address@hidden>:

> My understanding is: monotone 0.48 canno do pull over network
> without adding mtn entry to /etc/services.  If one doesn't want to
> modify /etc/services, the one should use or wait 0.99 reelase.

Can you please file a bug against monotone on
http://bugzilla.redhat.com (and attach the patch from this thread),
then I can refer to that when updating the package for F13 and F14. The
0.99 release of monotone will probably be built for F15+ only.

Thanks,
Thomas