[Myexperiment-discuss] i need some workflows :-)

From: David De Roure
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] i need some workflows :-)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 22:01:16 +0100 (BST)

Sorry this is a silly question but could someone send me and Don some
workflows or point us at some?! :-)

What we need is just an assortment of real workflows (in XML), captured
in the wild, so we can play with them.  I'm sure some of you have them
roaming around your desks!  Is there a zoo?!

It's just for testing our OAI thingie (must think of a name for it!)

This is something else for the wiki when we have it!

Thanks

-- Dave