Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] i need some workflows :-)

From: David De Roure
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] i need some workflows :-)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 23:31:28 +0100 (BST)

In a way an Inchi is a canonical digest of a molecular structure.  You can
imagine one or more types of digest of workflows such that google finds
"similar" workflows, where "similar" will be a function of the digest.
In the myExperiment context one would want some form of digest that
works across multiple workflow systems.  I'm just thinking out loud - I
expect people have thought about this already.  It came up because
Don is mapping workflow descriptions to OAI.

-- Dave