Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] i need some workflows :-)

From: Antoon Goderis
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] i need some workflows :-)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 22:22:15 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007, David De Roure wrote:

> Sorry this is a silly question but could someone send me and Don some
> workflows or point us at some?! :-)
>
> What we need is just an assortment of real workflows (in XML), captured
> in the wild, so we can play with them.  I'm sure some of you have them
> roaming around your desks!  Is there a zoo?!

try
- the lightweight wf repository linked from the myGrid site. the link from
the myExp site seems to have gone (Matt, what happened to the "what's
ready now" section?)
- Paul and Peter's web pages, http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~fisherp and
http://dbkgroup.org/peter/workflows.htm

I could dig up more links, if needed