nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Nano with Line Numbering

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Nano with Line Numbering
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 14:10:08 +0200

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016, at 13:59, Faissal Bensefia wrote:
> I'm assuming we're going without the separator line then?

No, I'm not sure yet.  I've asked the opinion of someone
who requested line numbers a while ago.  And I'm waiting
for the input of others on this list.  But... when not
using a color, a separator line is probably better than
just a space -- but I had to see it to be able to decide
that.  :)

> Also, when it
> comes to color, is there a system for UI colors?

No.

> Or are you referring to something like A_REVERSE?

No.  I was thinking of something like magenta.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Choose from over 50 domains or use your own