Re: [Nmh-workers] masquerade settings & spost

From: Robert Elz
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] masquerade settings & spost
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 10:14:53 +0700

    Date:        Mon, 06 Feb 2012 18:59:17 -0500
    From:        Ken Hornstein <address@hidden>

  |      I think that
  |          we should simply remove the flag and always use the From:
  |          header in the draft as the envelope from.

Really?   How do you propose making that work?   Look at the From: header
of this message, which should be the same as the From: header in the draft
that I am currently typing, and try to figure out how to make that fit the
rules for the envelope from.

Please read the mail standards before proposing changing the way MH works,
don't rely on e-mail being just what you commonly see, or what other e-mail
clients permit (many of which have similarly been created by people who
have no idea what e-mail is supposed to permit.)

kre