Re: [Nmh-workers] masquerade settings & spost

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] masquerade settings & spost
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 20:08:18 -0800

On 2012-02-06, at 7:51 PM, Joel Uckelman wrote:

> I wonder how this will play with the /usr/bin/sendmail provided by
> postfix. According to its man page, -om is ignored, while -oem and -ov
> aren't listed at all.

-om (include sender in alias expansion) is always on in postfix.
-oem (mail back errors) is the default behaviour in postfix.
-ov (be verbose) only affects the -watch option to post. if postfix doesn't
implement it, it's no big deal.

Postfix's sendmail wrapper ignores any -o* flags it doesn't understand.

--lyndon