Re: fixes to convhulln.cc

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: fixes to convhulln.cc
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 18:50:21 +0200

Tom Holroyd (NIH/NIMH) [E] wrote:
Better yet, Tom what is your sourceforge username and we can add it to the sourceforge developer list and then you can manage your own changes :-)

OK, I created an account.  Please add me to the list.

address@hidden

P.S. I realized that one of the reasons people say Octave hasn't changed in a while is that the savannah site hasn't changed in a while. Is that/was that/will that be?

Added, though you should read

http://octave.sourceforge.net/new_developer.html

for your next steps...

D.