Re: [OctDev] Need for JHandles/Linux tester

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: [OctDev] Need for JHandles/Linux tester
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:10:40 +0200

On 7/10/07, David Bateman <address@hidden> wrote:
> Michael I know, I didn't answer this email but at the moment we have
> the very big need for a gnuplot.app (cf. the other thread about
> Octave-forge news). We do what we can but I think it has to wait (so
> don't wait for us).
>
> We would also appreciate if other Mac users could have a look at this
> problem.
>
>   Thomas

We'll fix things in the longer term so that jhandles runs under Mac OsX
as well. I'd really like a combined Octave + Octave-forge to allow a
Windows binary release, as the official windows binary is now so far
behind the current releases. We can of course wait a few days for the
code from Carlos and Tiago that they want to include...

OK for me concerning Mac OSX (gnuplot has higher priority) and I fear that
the java problem might be difficult to solve.

Michael.