Re: Axes Ticks Positioning in 3D plots (FLTK)

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Axes Ticks Positioning in 3D plots (FLTK)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 20:51:30 -0600

On 9 January 2011 20:46, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
> After playing with both implementations, can't say I favor one over
> the other ... I'm fickle if nothing else ;-)

Haha, this sounds exactly like the spinning dancer. Try to make her
spin both ways:

     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinning_dancer

I guess there's no reason to favour one over the other then. When you
first complained of getting the wrong perspective interpretation, I
agreed with you. Now I can't see it anymore.

- Jordi G. H.