Re: Octave/GUI tests

From: Israel Herraiz
Subject: Re: Octave/GUI tests
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 17:26:24 -0700

Excerpts from Jacob Dawid's message of Sun May 27 15:47:52 -0700 2012:
> This is not acceptable. Octave must not run in embedded mode, it must be
> fully functional. See my latest commit, maybe this fixes the segfault:
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/ea11c9d8aa47

There is another problem with calling exit. When the GUI is closed, it
should offer the possibility to save all the open files that have been
modified. That is done when exiting from the GUI itself, but not when
exiting from calling exit or call.

But I will have a look at the latest changes, maybe that is fixed
too now.

Anyway, I am not fully aware of the limitations of the embedded
mode. Besides disabling exit and quit, is there any other side effect?

Cheers,
Israel