Re: [OctDev] complex error function

From: Michael D. Godfrey
Subject: Re: [OctDev] complex error function
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 00:13:52 +0000

On 11/21/12 10:03 PM, Steven G. Johnson wrote:

The current implementation effort can be found by Google:
c99 cerf libc

This returns four results. Two are copies of the man page. One is someone asking about where it is implemented and is told that it is not implemented. The fourth is for a file "leds-cerf.c" that is unrelated to the error function.

Am I missing something?

--SGJ
I just took a look to see if I could recover the URL I saw a couple
of days ago.  But, could not find it.  Anyhow, the main point was that it
would appear that the implementation could be done for C99 glibc as
advertized in the man page and then there would be no problem using
it with Octave and anywhere else.  The URL that I saw did not show a
completed implementation in any case: just discussed doing it.