RE: Odeset - Odeget

From: Roberto Porcù
Subject: RE: Odeset - Odeget
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:14:25 +0000

On 2 September 2013 05:56, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
>I have created a mercurial repository for the odepkg[1]. The idea is
>that your mentors will then pull the changes from your clone.

>Carnë

>[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/odepkg/

Hi Carnë,
i completed the work on odebwe.m some days ago so i'm trying to
upload the file on the mercurial repository for odepkg, in order to make it
public
but maybe i didn't understand well how does it work: can i upload files to the
repo
or do i have to wait that my mentors do it for me?

Regards
Roberto