Re: Problems merging stable to gui-release

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Problems merging stable to gui-release
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 01:08:12 -0500

On 01/30/2014 12:51 AM, Torsten wrote:

As Felipe mentioned, the next run of the lupdate utility on
gui-release (re-)inserts the missing strings in the ts-files and keeps
existing translations.

If I perform a merge from stable to gui-release that wipes out some changes that were made to the .ts files on the gui-release branch, then where does the lupdate utility find the translations that were deleted by my merge? Are they stored in some other file separate from the .ts files?