Re: Bring Pytave into core

From: Michael C. Grant
Subject: Re: Bring Pytave into core
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 10:01:23 -0700 (PDT)

Count me as another yes vote for Pytave.

I just started a new contract with a Python house (http://continuum.io), so
once I establish myself after a month or two I might be able to devote some
official cycles to this. I can't promise that of course. But even if I can't
it is something I can help with once I get the CVX port finished (something
I intend to start on after the official 4.0 binaries ship).