Re: Building PyTave on windows - cygwin

From: Abhinav Tripathi
Subject: Re: Building PyTave on windows - cygwin
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 00:12:18 +0530

Hi,
I resumed building pytave on windows.
This time I opened the octave-cli and did 'system bash'.
Now when I do './configure' then I always get
'Can not link with octave'
.
All the other output is same as before (and correct) including octave library and include paths.
But I tried both 'octave-cli.exe' and 'octave-cli-4.1.0+.exe' (both with and without administrator privilege) but I get the same result.
.
Also, if I add CCFLAGS to the start of the command then I get the error that c++ compiler cannot create executables!!!
.
Also, I tried 'pacman', 'apt-get', 'yum' but there seems to be nothing like these on octave bash shell.
How do I install a library/package then?
.
Abhinav