om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] It's alive!

From: Lars Luthman
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] It's alive!
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:02:55 +0200

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 17:11 +0200, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> 1) What's the differences between blue and green connectors? I couldn't
> make the green ones connect to the blue ones of the internal modules.
> Control signals? Different range?

Blue are audio rate, green are control rate. I think there are up and
downsampling plugins to make audio data from control data and vice
versa.

> 3) Seems that sounds stays on the server after the client is closed. At
> least a reload compains that the patch is already loaded... How this
> works should also be mentioned in the documentation.

The server is a separate process, and closing the client will not change
anything on the server (unless you do "Quit and kill engine").

--
Lars Luthman
PGP key:     http://www.d.kth.se/~d00-llu/pgp_key.php