Re: [Openvds-devel] jail

From: Wim Godden
Subject: Re: [Openvds-devel] jail
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:01:56 +0100

David,

Regarding help on OpenVSD 2... if you can create a nice structured layout of how
you intend to design it and what piece of code fits where and attaches to which
external program or library, I'd be more than happy to join in. I had plans for
FreeVSD to implement failover and cluster technologies, but with the
Idaya-troubles, I simply put those plans in the drawer.

Greetings,

Wim Godden