[Openvds-devel] jail

From: Andres L. Figari
Subject: [Openvds-devel] jail
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:45:26 -0800

Hi everyone.

Been busy and studying up on freeVSD openVSD, Sphera, ws-soft, ensim, etc.

I recently discovered jail on freeBSD.  This can basically give you an OS
within an OS.  I suggest a discussion on this.  Why not?  Is this not really
what we want?  So if this exists already, why try to recreate it?  It's
free.  Does anyone know more about this than me?  I just discovered it and
have a hard time thinking that none of you have not heard about it.

Sorry to speak heresy so soon :)  Just an idea that I've had a hard time
shaking.

Andres