Re[6]: [Openvds-devel] w,who, quotas on non-ac patched kernels and linux

From: Eje Gustafsson
Subject: Re[6]: [Openvds-devel] w,who, quotas on non-ac patched kernels and linux-2.5
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:46:18 -0600

No a reboot is not necessary BUT for people that haven't figured out
the option "-o remount" with mount a reboot sure helps ;)

You might have to use the -m flag with quotacheck to get it to crunch
through to get you your quota files (especially if the filesystem is
your root partition).

However seems that Mr Vanyan have a functional quota running on his
box. But question is if he got quota setup for his VS. I know this is
an option when you create the VS. I not played enough with freevsd and
quota yet.