pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Bugs in Debian

From: Mario Iseli
Subject: [Pan-devel] Bugs in Debian
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 13:07:27 +0200

Hello pan developers,

I think I already wrote you once about that.
Please have a look at:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=pan

As you see there are several bugs... I'm preparing an upload with the
0.132 version to Debian, can anyone please tell me which of those bugs
(bugnumbers) are fixed in your new version. I have adopted this package
and it would take a lot of time to go through all of them and check if
they are fixed, I think you are much faster in that as you wrote all
that code. :)

Thank you very much and regards!

(Please CC me, I'm not subscribed to pan-devel)

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <address@hidden>
 : :'  :    proud user of Debian unstable