pan-users

Re: Bug? [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.2.90, ``Hexapodia as the key insight'

From: Leonard Nutley
Subject: Re: Bug? [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.2.90, ``Hexapodia as the key insight''
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:53:12 -0800

Yea well to add to the mess, I forgot that I had an earlier version
already running when I brought the new one up, then more strange stuff
and, well, I don't really feel like repeating the process and you can't
make me so there.

Actually, the strangest thing was that the old 13.0 version's window
came up blank after that - the tab views were ok, but not the main.
Removed/added the .pan/ files until it worked again.  Strange.  Must
remember to back up that directory before trying again.

Thanks for all your good work.