pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Single-click in 0.13.2.90

From: Gollum
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Single-click in 0.13.2.90
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 17:15:34 +0100

Duncan wrote:
> [...]  Primary-click activates, middle-click selects.  [...]

There are still a lot of two-button mice around.  Middle-clicking by
pressing both buttons simultaneously can be a little unreliable, so
middle button functions should also be available by other means.

I think it would be sensible to bring the option back.  And again I
would ask the developers to stop removing options.  There are not
that many options in Pan's preferences menu, actually quite few when
compared to e.g. Gravity.

If Pan is the UNIX newsreader with most or second most lines of code,
we should also consider that Pan is the *only* graphical newsreader
for UNIX with a decent set of features.  Gravity, Agent and Xnews are
more suitable references.