pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pn 0.97 won't start

From: Darren
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pn 0.97 won't start
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:42:19 -0400

Alex,

No worries at all, actually it was Duncan who brought up the HTML issue.
 I rarely even notice it anymore (and made the same mistake myself
recently when I was trying evolution ;) )

On a side subject if you use GMAIL to the left of the check spelling
there is an option to make it plan text.

If you would like me to send you the working deb for Breezy let me know
and I can send it to you offlist.  It is around 800k in size.

Thanks!
Darren