pan-users

[Pan-users] clicking on any header-pane bar, only re-sorts header lines

From: SciFi
Subject: [Pan-users] clicking on any header-pane bar, only re-sorts header lines by Date only
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:28:31 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

When I click on the Subject bar atop the header pane, it only
ends up re-sorting by Date.  In fact clicking on _any_ of the
header bars like that, will only re-sort by Date (increasing or
decreasing, each time the opposite direction).

Funny thing is, tho, that the particular clicked-on column is
coloured vertically, as if it /is/ being sorted.

I'm running pan2 from the svn repo.  I'm also tracking most if
not all the gnome components from their respective svn repos,
too, so I'm on the bleeding edge of all this stuff, in case it
makes any difference.

Also, I'm now running MacOSX on a 24-inch iMac with Intel Core2
Duo (my ppc machines are unreachable ATM).

And I'm seeing a few more problems but those are minor (can't
see complete jpg attachments etc. once again if > 1 part).

This time to prevent mixups, I am compiling & installing e.g.
iconv, gettext, xml2, xslt, etc. right on top of Apple's, in the
/usr tree (not /usr/local) -- this is so to be sure we run with
one copy of latest code _everywhere_ if at all possible (and test
some of what Leopard may bring, no I still can't afford to $buy$
an $ADC$ account to get an official copy of Leopard).

Thanks for any help on the header column-sorting problem.  I can
do some debugging if directed how...    ;)