pan-users

[Pan-users] Problems with some replies

From: HarryB
Subject: [Pan-users] Problems with some replies
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:50:40 -0600

New Pan (v0.132) user, running under Debian 4.0 and KDE 3.5.10.

I have been able to post a new message to the newsgroup rec.bicycles.tech and
one or two replies, but additional replies fail because the server rejects
them and returns the following error: "441 Posting Failed (Rejected by POST
filter)" .

I tried the same in 0.test and the results were the same: I could post at
least one reply to my initial message, but subsequent replies failed.

So, I booted into Windows and fired up Free Agent, my old newsreader. I was
able to reply without a problem. So, it appears that the problem is with Pan
and not my news server, bellsouth.net.

What doesn't my news server like about Pan's replies?

TIA,
Harry