pan-users

[Pan-users] Where do I set the encoding for reading/writing posts?

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: [Pan-users] Where do I set the encoding for reading/writing posts?
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 23:55:08 +0000 (UTC)

I could've sworn I'd seen a preference somewhere to set the character
encoding, but I can't find it now - can someone point me in the right
direction?

One of the servers I use has switched from 8859-1 to UTF-8 and I want to
make sure I'm posting in that code page as well as decoding that way.

Jim

--
 Jim Henderson