pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries

From: Petr Kovar
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:14:50 +0200

Hi Heinrich!

Heinrich Mueller , Mon, 13 Jun 2011 21:30:24 +0200:

> Hi all.
> I'm finished as far as I can see.
> Merge my release branch with the official pan branch if you want to
> test-drive my additions.

As many Pan users here are following K. Haley's testing branch on
github.com and reporting issues afterwards, I was wondering if you have
talked to him already about merging your code into his repo?

Ideally, I'd love to hear some test results from those doing binaries before
releasing the code / merging it into the GNOME repo.

Anyway, thanks for your great work! It's really really nice to see new
features coming in.

Cheers,
Petr Kovar