pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries

From: Heinrich Mueller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:39:41 +0200

On 06/24/11 18:34, JR Namida wrote:

--- On Tue, 5/31/11, Heinrich Mueller<address@hidden>  wrote:

From: Heinrich Mueller<address@hidden>
Subject: [Pan-users]  New Feature - Uploading binaries
To: address@hidden
Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 6:08 AM
Hey guys.
Just to let you know: I'm working on bringing file
uploading support to Pan.
I merged my branch with lostcoder's testing branch and so
far everything is neat-o.
(See screenshot ....)
Just a few bugs to squish...
Do you guys have any feature requests for me to get my
brainchild going ?

Cheers,
imhotep

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

* * *
Heinrich,

Posting an attachment has always been my number one Pan hope to see
improvement, thank you for this wonderful announcement...

The only other request I would like to see gif files work in Pan, as one or two
of the newsgroups I read gif files are often posted and I must download them to
view the action images...

Again thank you for this wonderful posting with attachment announcement.

JR Namida

You're welcome. lostcoder added this to his testing branch recently...