pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries

From: JR Namida
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 09:34:33 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Tue, 5/31/11, Heinrich Mueller <address@hidden> wrote:

> From: Heinrich Mueller <address@hidden>
> Subject: [Pan-users]  New Feature - Uploading binaries
> To: address@hidden
> Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 6:08 AM
> Hey guys.
> Just to let you know: I'm working on bringing file
> uploading support to Pan.
> I merged my branch with lostcoder's testing branch and so
> far everything is neat-o.
> (See screenshot ....)
> Just a few bugs to squish...
> Do you guys have any feature requests for me to get my
> brainchild going ?
>
> Cheers,
> imhotep
>
> -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

* * *
Heinrich,

Posting an attachment has always been my number one Pan hope to see
improvement, thank you for this wonderful announcement...

The only other request I would like to see gif files work in Pan, as one or two
of the newsgroups I read gif files are often posted and I must download them to
view the action images...

Again thank you for this wonderful posting with attachment announcement.

JR Namida