pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries

From: SciFi
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:02:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:39:41 +0200, Heinrich Mueller wrote:
> […] lostcoder added this to his testing branch recently...

Caution —
I sent you and khaley a note on github, saying,
his branch=testing at GIT 5b244c2 is crashing here,
whenever I try fetching new–headers, no matter what
server is used (Giganews, Astraweb, and Gmane).
I am not sure what–else to do, so I am still using
your ‘release’ branch which is still working for me
(and which is now gone, there at github).

:(