Re: Re[2]: [paragui-users] C++ developer requests

From: Atani
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [paragui-users] C++ developer requests
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 07:36:45 -0700

Also, I do not think that a typical developer would use a RAD tool to develop
a new component beyond laying out the general controls and possibly writing
up some of the code to handle events... beyond that I would believe that a
person would be just using it for typical GUI related work... In this case it
would likely be easier to cook up some form of parse tree based on the header
files from paragui (which can be easily done in nearly any language).

I can cook something up as an example of the parse engine to parse and store a
tree of info based on some simple paragui classes if anyone is interested...

Mike