[paragui-users] C++ developer requests

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: [paragui-users] C++ developer requests
Date: 11 Jul 2002 16:15:50 +0200

Now something completely different, ...

Ok. Lately i get a whole bunch of C++ developer requests (from savannah)
from guys who want to code *something* for ParaGUI.

That's fine.
But what kind of tasks should we transfer to these people (mainly
they've never used ParaGUI).

I've no idea.
Can anyone think of anything to do for these guys ?
Maybe we should generate some kind of open task list (are there any) ?

Till now i simply asked them to do porting for other platforms (bsd,
solaris,... ) if possibe. Surprisingly i never got a response :))

Maybe some else has a clue.

Alex