Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] mailing list (was adressbook-normalization

From: Norbert Bollow
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:02:55 +0100

Brandon <address@hidden> wrote:

> As for using mailman, that's
> fine, but one of the things missing from most mailing list apps I've
> experimented with is an easy to use and search archive.  Something
> that shows each message individually, sorted by month or something,
> and allows searching would be nice.

There's a patch for Mailman on Sourceforge which adds this
funtionality to Mailman.  For an example of this in action,
see http://archive.dotgnu.org/pipermail/developers

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A member of FreeDevelopers and the DotGNU Steering Committee: dotgnu.org
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com