Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] ldap and group context

From: Tarjei Huse
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] ldap and group context
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:10:26 +0100

I suggest you make a new OU for ldap group context. Most probably you do not
need the same groups for phpgw as the rest of your setup. I just created a new
ou=phpgwg to use for this. Then you'll have to generate some groups (users,
admin etc) and assign what apps they are allowed to use.

That's what groupcontext is for

Tarjei