Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] ldap support

From: Chandra Amarasingham
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] ldap support
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 18:58:32 +1100

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

Can't organizational units be the basis for group addressbooks and personal
addressbooks.  I guess you need administrator priviledges to set up
permissions to this but can it be done at some level?  I am really trying to
figure out if ldap is going to become some sort of standard for addressbooks,
but it probably was not designed with this use in mind.

Chandra

--
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Christian Blind Mission International (Aust) (CBMI) is a Christian

1245 Burke Road, PO Box 5, KEW VIC 3101
Phone: 613 9817 4566  Fax: 613 9817 6193
Website: www.cbmi.org.au Email: address@hidden

It is the duty of the recipient to virus scan and test the information
provided before loading onto any computer system. CBMI does not warrant that
the information is free of a virus or any other defect or error.

except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of CBMI.

Information on CBMI's Privacy Policy can be obtained from the Privacy
Officer.