Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Fresh install problems

From: Patrick J. Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Fresh install problems
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 10:24:47 -0800

--On Tuesday, February 05, 2002 4:22 PM +0100,
--"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

You have not created your header.inc.php yet!
You can create it now.
                Analysis
No MySQL support found. Disabling
No Postgres-DB support found. Disabling
No <sensored> SQL Server support found. Disabling.
No Oracle-DB support found. Disabling.

I forgot all about it since I switched to mysql, but I had the same problem having phpgw detect that I had Postgres running. Also... there ought to be a way to override the options so you can select a given database if that database is running on a different machine.