Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Fresh install problems

From: Patrick J. Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Fresh install problems
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 13:38:01 -0800

--On Tuesday, February 05, 2002 12:03 PM -0500,
--Jason Wies <address@hidden> wrote:
I just now noticed this as well on my PHP3 install.  Never had a problem
with PHP4, and I'm guessing the original poster is using PHP3 as well
since it was a fresh Debian installation.

I can't remember whether I had this problem under php3, php4, or both... I will probably revert back to php3 and pgsql at some point in the next couple of weeks and I will report back if the problem still exists at that time.

..Patrick (mr_e)