[Phpgroupware-developers] Two Questions

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Two Questions
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:54:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

1)  I just convinced a law firm to switch from Eudora Planner to
phpGroupware.  One of the requirements is going to be the ability to print
the details of the Calendar items.  This isn't happening in 0.9.13.018.
Can we expect this soon?

2)  How is the contact manager coming?

Comment:
I just upgraded my phpGroupware to 0.9.13.018 and noticed that the 2 errors
that keeps email from working is still there:
Parse error: parse error
in /home/web/htdocs/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_msg_base.inc.php on
line 1316

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: phpgw_parse_str()
in /usr/share/phpgw01/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_msg_wrappers.inc.php
 on line 895

Thanks and keep up the good work.